Aspen is known for having great food and there's an abundance of options when it comes to dining in the area
Here are some suggestions but if you don't trust us check out www.eataspen.com or ask your hotel concierge!
Reservations are always encouraged in Aspen.
- Poppycocks, 665 E. Cooper Ave, 970-925-1245
- The Oatmeal Pancakes are a must try!
- Peach's Corner Cafe, 121 S. Galena St, (970) 544-9866
- Yummy and healthy breakfast & lunch!
- Closed on Sundays
- Hickory House, 730 West Main St, 970-925-2313
- Great for any meal of the day!
- Mezzaluna, 624 E Cooper Ave,( 970) 925-5882
- Great pizza and caesar salad
- White House Tavern, 302 E Hopkins Ave, (970) 925-1007
- Gourmet sandwiches and more!
- Mi Chola, 411 E Main St, (970) 710-7076
We highly recommend making dinner reservations in advance, especially over the busy holiday weekend!
- Kenichi, 533 E Hopkins Ave #2, (970) 920-2212
- Meg loves the Yellowtail Serrano and Greentail roll. Zach loves the Black Cod!
- Zach and Meg both worked at this Japanese restaurant while living in Aspen.
- J-Bar, Hotel Jerome, 330 E Main St, (970) 920-1000
- Historic Saloon
- Jimmy's, 205 S Mill St #2, (970) 925-6020
- Menu offers a variety of options including steak, fish tacos, salads, and bbq chicken
- Pinons, 105 S Mill St, (970) 920-2021
- Upscale fine dining, with amazing cuisine.
- Great prixe fix at the bar
NIGHTLIFE & DRINKS RECOMMENDATIONS